WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that we store in your computer in order to register what happens when you visit our page and to remember it when you come back. Cookies are not programmes and they do not contain virus.
Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. The purpose of cookies is to register your visit and to be able to constantly adapt our page to your needs and interests, as well as to make it more pleasant while you browse the website. Which would be impossible without cookies.
Ours cookies do not contain nor register personal information.
A cookie is a text file that a web server stores in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies cannot identify a user by themselves, since they do not make reference to any personal piece of information and they are not executable like a code, nor contain any kind of virus.
Ibermaison can modify this policy of cookies according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are encouraged to check it periodically.
For additional detail information about cookies, what they store, how to remove them or turn them off, etc., please click here, le rogamos se dirija a este enlace.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Ibermaison uses two types of cookies: first-party or technical ones, necessary for the proper functioning of the website and for the provision of services by Ibermaison, and the third-party ones, such as the analytical cookies, necessary for the purposes of monitoring and statistical analysis of the users accesing Ibermaison or its social networks.
- Session cookies, in order to guarantee that users who write commentaries in the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we fight spam.
- These cookies will help us to store user settings (language and version of ibermaison.com which you are browsing from) so that you access the same version when you come back.
- In addition, it will allow us to manage your shopping cart and save the added products while you are at our sections.
- It also enables us, once you have logged in by your email and password for the first time, not to have to ask you again for these details every time you visit Ibermaison or use our social tools. In the head of Ibermaison, you will see “Hello” and then your nickname, if you have one, or, if you do not, your email. Thus, browsing our website will be more confortable for you. Use the option “Log off” if you are accessing our site from a public computer.
- As a measure to ensure the security of your personal data, you must always log in to process your orders or to access “My account” section, regardless of whether you have already logged in previously.
- Google Analytics: We use this tool for monitoring and doing the statistical analysis of the users accessing our pages. These cookies do not identify the user nor store his o her private data, but they merely collect information about the browsing by anonymous users for statistical monitoring. They store cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and number of visits to the website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
TURNING OFF OR REMOVING COOKIES
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but they may be programmed to not accept them or even to block them. If they are turned off, the user will be able to browse the website, but, when processing purchase orders on Ibermaison, it will be crucial that the browser accept the so-called session cookies, those that only exist while you are on Ibermaison and that disappear when the browser is closed.
In the Help section, most browsers indicate how to modificate your browser cookie settings:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
At any time, you may exercise the right to turn off or remove these websites cookies. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser in use.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and you should exercise your right to delete or disable them from there. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above-mentioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies in order to help the browser not to forget your decision of non-acceptance.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.